You can manage your account and payments using our secure payment portal.
New Users: Register for the Online Portal
- Locate your account and invoice numbers. (For more guidance, visit the Invoice Guide)
- Visit our portal at http://myvvs.com and click on “Click here to register.”
- Input your details along with the "account number" and "invoice number." We recommend using your invoice number for account authorization instead of your phone number.
- A confirmation email will be sent. Check your inbox and confirm your registration. After this, return to myvvs.com and log in using your newly established user name and password.
Once logged in, click on “Payments” for one-time transactions or “Manage Pay Accounts” for recurring, automatic payments. (To see this in action, watch our Video Tutorial)
Manage Pay Accounts
Set up automatic payments with either a credit card or bank account. Payments are deducted on the invoice date.
- Choose your payment method and select “Add Account”
- Enable AutoPay for the chosen method and click “Confirm Changes”.
- Only credit cards may be used for one-time payments”
- Please enter your credit card information and select "Post Payment" to complete your one-tinme payment.
Past Due Accounts,
If your account is overdue or service has been paused due to non-payment, please contact us to restart or reschedule your service. Your waste collection will resume on your next scheduled pick-up day after the service is restarted.
- Checking and Savings accounts
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover