VVS Invoice (Front)
The Top Section:
- Account Number: the customer’s account number which is used to access account information.
- Invoice Date: the day the invoice was generated.
- Invoice Number: applies to this particular invoice only. Please provide this number along with your account number if you are calling with questions about your bill.
- Due Date:
- Current Invoice Amount: the total of current charges for this billing cycle.
- Total Amount Due: the amount due including the Current Invoice·Amount·and any past due charges and penalties. This is the amount that should be paid.
Account Summary Section:
- Previous Balance: the previous amount billed If it has not been paid it will reflect in the TOTAL AMOUNT DUE along with any current charges as well as in the TOTAL AMOUNT PAST DUE.
- Total Payments Received: shows any payments made on the account since the last invoice was generated. This amount is deducted from the Previous Balance.
- Total Current Charges: the total of charges generated during the current billing cycle.
- TOTAL AMOUNT DUE: the total balance due after payments/adjustments have been calculated. This amount would include any past due amounts or penalty charges.
- TOTAL AMOUNT PAST DUE: any amount that has not been paid from previous invoices. It is included in the TOTAL AMOUNT DUE.
Service Summary Section:
- DATE: shows the date or date range for services provided, the date of a credit or debit adjustment, the date a payment posted and/or dates where the account has been billed for additional services
(IE: an extra dump).
- DESCRIPTION: description of services provided.
- QTY: the amount of services provided. Most of the time it will say “1” since each resident is only billed for one quarter of service, but that quantity may be different if there are additional service ordered (IE: an extra dump).
- RATE: the cost for a specific service.
- TOTAL: the total for each line item. Most of the time it is the quarterly rate, but if there are additional services these amounts will be shown here as well.
- SITE: the address where we pick up the trash; also known as the service address or service location.
- Total Current Charges/Credits: total of all the charges and credits listed for this invoice period. Please note, this does NOT include past due charges or penalties.
Past Due Amount:
- Current Total: the current amount due for the
current invoice period.
- Amount within 1 – 30 days
- Amount over 30 days past due
- Amount over 60 days past due
- Amount over 90 days past due
- Your Account Number: the customer’s account number which is·used to access account information.
- Invoice Date:·the day the invoice was generated.
- Your Invoice Number: the number for this particular invoice only. Please provide this number along with your account number if you are calling in with questions about your bill.
- Due Date: the date that the current invoice is due.· If paid after this date, late charges may be applied.
- Total Due: the amount due including the Current Invoice·Amount·and any past due charges and penalties. This is the amount that should be paid.
- Amount Paid: Please write in the amount you are paying. Please write legibly as this will help ensure your payment is processed in a timely manner.
- Please make checks payable to Valley Vista Services, Inc
Direct Payment Enrollment Form:
VVS Invoice (Back)
- Check this box to enroll in Direct Payment which will deduct the invoice amount from your checking account when a new invoice is created. You must submit a check as payment with this payment coupon.You will still receive an invoice for your records and may confirm payment by logging into your account at·myvvs.com
- Sign to confirm.
- Provide the date you sign
- Check this box to sign up for Credit Card Direct Payment. Your credit card will be automatically charged when a new invoice is created. You will still receive an invoice for your records and may confirm payment by logging into your account at myvvs.com
- Enter the Credit Card number you wish to use.
- Enter the expiration date for the credit card.
Billing Address Change or Corrections Section:
- Check this box if you would like to change your billing address.
- Enter the correct billing address including the full street address.